Full range of environmental testing
ESL LABS is a leading provider of environmental, mechanical and chemical testing of military and commercial products.
Our facility is a centre of excellence for testing capabilities, and we have served Atlantic Canada for the last 25 years. We provide testing to professionals working in industries like defence, marine, oil and gas.
Why test your products?
- Demonstrate compliance to standards, specifications and regulations.
- Avoid costly recalls and warranty repairs.
- Improve your design by finding problems or avoiding over-design.
- Control your quality – find weaknesses in processes and workmanship.
- Ensure incoming materials are what they say they are.
- Ensure the mechanical properties and chemical compounds or prepreg composite materials agree with supplier specifications.
- Climatic testing: We can take your product from the hot, humid conditions of the Tropics to the cold dry conditions of the Arctic in seconds.
- Corrosion testing: Our laboratory can perform many of the common corrosion tests and help pin-point potential corrosion problems with your product.
- Dynamic testing: We can simulate a variety of transportation or operational vibration scenarios, from commercial trucking to military tracked vehicles.
- Material testing: A variety of materials tests can ensure the materials in your product lives up to its specifications.
- Package testing: Testing your packaging can lower your risk of shipping damage and help optimize the packaging design.
- Pressure testing: We provide hydrostatic pressure testing procedures ranging from the deepest oceans to altitudes of 30,000 m (100,000 ft).
Learn more at esl-labs.com.